What career best fits your personality? This amazing career aptitude test can give you insight into your career personality. Based on a characterization of your personality in terms of Indian Code personality types, you will learn what kind of work environments and occupations suit you best. The results of this career test provide you with a list of professions and occupations that fit your career personality.
Choose a career that matches your preferences and you will increase your chances of being successful!
Career test instructions:
- It takes 45 minutes to complete this career test.
- Do not choose a work activity based on the status or money associated with it. Do not make your choice based on gender or race. Just make sure to answer all the questions which will change your career today
- Make sure to attend this test when you are calm and relaxed.Mornings is preferable.
Before starting on the process to chart your career, ask yourself these basic questions.
- Who Am I?
- What're my Interpersonal Skills?
- What am I passionate about?
- What's my dream job?
- What're my Negative and Positive points?
- Am I a good Listener?
"If the career goes wrong, life will also be wrong"
WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE THE TEST?
- Choosing your stream (when you’re in Class 9th or 10th). The Stream Selector™ test consists of aptitude and interest base testing to provide you which career stream is best suited for you.
- Choosing your engineering branch (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th). The Engineering Branch Selector™ test helps you find your best engineering branch through Spatial, Closure, Mechanical, and Logical aptitudes and maps the interest.
- MIAT is for all age groups, you can take it irrespective of your age, profession, career stage. It test Aptitude, Motivation, Interest and Personality to give you a holistic profile and best career stream for you.
- Skill-based Career Test does an interest-based mapping to find out which vocation you are best suited for. If you are going for skilling upgrade or learn a new skill, it is the best test for you.
- Humanities Career Selector Test (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th) will provide you with an answer to which career option of Humanities you should select.
- Commerce Career Selector Test (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th) will provide you with an answer to which career option of Commerce you should select.
- Psychometric Assessment for Professional Skills helps you to identify your Professional Skill Index. A higher Professional Skill index suggests that a candidate is more likely to be successful in their chosen career.